Wednesday 14 September 2011

How do I become a certified yoga instructor?

I am interested in becoming a yoga instructor, specifically for prenatal and mommy and me yoga (also known as Itsy Bitsy Yoga in some places). I used to do yoga all the time and I am now getting back into it and my love for it keeps growing. I know it will take a long time, and I am starting by taking regular Hatha Yoga classes, I just want to know the steps I will need to take, and any tips from anyone who has been there.

Talk with your Yoga instructor to see how they were certified...and to see "if" they are certified, many are, but quite a few are not...

You could also look online to see what the cert process is...try doing a google search on Yoga Certification and see what comes up...

No comments:

Post a Comment