Wednesday 3 August 2011

What reputable health insurance companies are out there?


My mom doesn't have health insurance and my job doesn't give insurance to family members. 

I would like to pay monthly to a health insurance company so my mom could get health check up when she needs it.

Do you know any health insurance companies that can accept low monthly payments since I don't get paid that much?
We live in northern california.

Well, if she's 40 and perfectly healthy, it's going to cost her about $500 a month to have a low/no deductible plan that covers checkups. 

You BUY it on a month to month basis.  If you want low monthly payments, you have to cut the coverage - like take a $10,000 deductible.  Or higher.  That would cut payments down to maybe $200 a month or less. 

The older she is, the less healthy she is, the more it costs.

Your best bet, is to find a local, independent agent, who can help you balance cost with coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment